HVC Capacitor announced they have launched special custom product range as replacement of Murata's high voltage ceramic capacitors in lead type and Screw Terminal (doorknob) Type, concerned part number from DHS / DHK / DHR / DHC, voltage from 2KV,3KV,6KV to 10kv,12kv,15kv, 20kv to 50kv.
Murata released "Product Withdrawal Notice" in mid of 2018, they stop produce ceramic disc capacitor and doorknob capacitor in full range. Murata's official reason: high voltage machine market is decreasing and they do not earn money from that product range. In fact, we know Murata not only cut the high voltage ceramic capacitor but also quit the general purpose MLCC market in 2017. The basic raw ceramic material for MLCC and hv ceramic disc caps are the same SrTiO3 and BaTiO2 they just invested these resources to more profitable market -Automobile MLCC business.
Murata is the world No.1 market share of MLCC, and also world No.1 market share of high voltage ceramic capacitors, a major market in West Europe, USA and most of the Japanese market. HVC understands that Murata's existing customers are urgently seeking for fine replacement hv capacitors with good performance and not changing PCB board. Also, they need component upgrade support to design their new models.
HVC Capacitor is a good solution for Murata's product replacement /Alternative/ Cross Reference HVC produce hv ceramic capacitor from 1kv to 100kv, another top brand selling publicly for 100kv item only AVX. HVC with a successful case on replacing Vishay / Murata / AVX and TDK's ceramic disc and doorknob capacitor. And most of HVC's end customer work in the fields of X-ray, CT, MRI, NDT, plasma generator, Laser equipment, Tesla Coil, Marx Generator and Power Electrical equipment, even Military Industry, that is same to Murata's application market.
The following advantages that make HVC a good alternative:
1. HVC is strong in N4700 class ceramic dielectric, which is commonly used in applications with required high voltage withstand, low dissipation, high-frequency performance. Murata used "ZM" type and Vishay marking is "T3M" same to N4700 class. HVC also has patented its own version of N4700 ceramic dielectric.
2. HVC usually provides technical consultancy and even circuit diagram analysis to ensure right component selection. This requires strong electronic component knowledge and application experience. Selecting the right component is critical for a project's success. This is also called "design-in" service.
3. HVC offers a high percentage of custom production according to customer's PCB space, custom product diameter, lead spacing and other details.
4. In most of the cases, using HVC as a replacement means cost down and also shorten production lead time. Low voltage model 1kv to 6kv lead time in 3 to 5 days, common model 10kv to 30kv in 2 weeks, custom production in 3 weeks, doorknob type common model in 4 weeks, custom spec doorknob model in 6 to 8 weeks.
5. HVC Capacitor has established an international sales network, with authority distributors in Germany, France, UK, USA, Italy, Russia, India, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore. Local distributors offer logistic, stock buffering, local customer support, business tours, payment credit and other value-added services. Customers can buy HVC's component just like buying from domestic suppliers.
Contacts: Sales Department
Phone: +86 13689553728
Address: 9B2, TianXiang Building, Tianan Cyber Park , Futian, Shenzhen, P. R. C